Business Solution Manager
to join our Postal Services IT Operations Team in Helsinki!
As a Business Solution Manager, you manage a portfolio of Postal Services Applications, assuring their availability according to business requirements. You oversee vendor performance and work together with stakeholders, leading virtual teams to remedy issues found, planning changes, rollouts, and projects. Natural part of your work is driving improvements, in sake of availability, managing the portfolio and security, for example by use of Cloudification or enhancing deployment procedures.
You enjoy freedom to onboard new services and develop proceedings further. At the same time, usage of CMDB, SOP, and need for proper documentation is not an alien concept for you. In this role, you will Interact with different stakeholders such as Business representatives, Developers, AMS, DevOps, ICT, different Support tiers and Vendors.
Would this be you?
- A relevant university IT degree or completed IT vocational education and several years of professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience within application and service management (example working as SDM or working as a manager related to Application Management Services), in a multivendor, international corporate IT environment
- Solid proven technical background in: client – server architecture (Windows & Linux), Storage environments, Network
- Practical experience with Cloud technology (AWS, Azure) and management (Kubernetes, Docker / Docker-swarm, cloud native)
- Experiences in the area of software development, knowledge of languages like C#, C+, Perl, PHP, Python, or tooling like: CI/CD, JSON, version control, Jenkins, Jira is considered a big plus
- Hands-on experience in the field of Security is considered a big plus
- Self-driven with strong analytic and troubleshooting skills
- Leadership skills to steer support tiers as well as internal and external service delivery organizations
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English is a must
In your application, please point-out your experiences in service and application management.
We are working in small teams, constantly looking for better ways to run and manage our environments and to improve the efficiency of our services and operations. You will lead virtual teams and coordinate between different stakeholders and also be the leading role in troubleshooting sessions. Solid knowledge of infrastructure, applications, cloud environments, and service management is a must. You will be part of a fantastic technology and service driven journey, being part of the team designing future solutions and services.
We offer a unique possibility to create your next track record with us with the opportunity for continuous personal growth alongside your daily responsibilities. You will have a professional, international, fun, start-up minded team to work with in the middle of Posti's digital transformation and contribute to the development of services that will be visible in daily lives of Finnish people!
Interested? Please leave your application, CV and salary request by 31.01.2022 through Posti’s recruitment system. Please tell us in your application specifically about your experience in programming projects and their achievements, work you did in the area of Information Security and projects you have achieved in the area of applying and rolling out Cloud technologies.