Business Solution Manager
to join our Postal Services IT Operations Team in Helsinki!
As a Business Solution Manager, you manage a portfolio of Postal Services Application, assuring their availability according to the business requirements. You oversee vendor performance and work together with involved stakeholders, leading virtual teams to remedy issues found, planning changes, rollouts, and projects. Natural part of your work is driving improvements, in sake of availability, scalability and security, for example by use of Cloudification, use of cloud native services or enhancing deployment procedures.
You enjoy freedom to onboard new services and develop proceedings further. At the same time, usage of CMDB, SOP, and need for proper documentation is not an alien concept for you.
In this role, you will Interact with different stakeholders such as business representatives, Developers, AMS, DevOps, ICT, different Support tiers and vendors.
Would this be you?
- A relevant university IT degree or completed IT vocational education and several years of professional experience
- At least 5 years of experience within application and service management in multivendor, international corporate IT environment
- Solid proven technical background in client – server architecture (Windows & Redhat), NAS / SAN storage environments, Network, LB)
- Practical experience with AWS Cloud technology and management (Kubernetes, Docker / Docker-swarm, cloud native)
- Self-driven with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, ability to work under pressure
- Leadership skills to steer support tiers as well as internal and external service delivery organizations
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Finnish and English is a must
- Experience in the area of software development, knowledge of languages like C#, C+, Perl, PHP, Python, or tooling like: CI/CD, JSON, version control, Jenkins, Jira is considered a big plus
- Hands-on experience in the field of Security is considered a big plus
We are working in small teams, constantly looking for better ways to run and manage our environments and to improve the efficiency of our services and operations. You will lead virtual teams and coordinate between different stakeholders and also be the leading role in troubleshooting sessions. Solid knowledge of infrastructure, applications, cloud environments, and service management is a must. You will be part of a fantastic technology and service driven journey, being part of the team designing future solutions and services.
We offer a unique possibility to create your next track record with us. You will have a professional, international, fun, start-up minded team to work with in the middle of Posti's digital transformation and contribute to the development of services that will be visible in daily lives of Finnish people!
Interested? Please leave your application, CV, and salary request by 30th of April through Posti’s recruitment system. Please tell us in your application specifically about your experience in programming projects and their achievements, work you did in the area of Information Security and projects you have achieved in the area of applying and rolling out Cloud technologies. Please point-out also your experiences in service and application management.