joining the Group financial controlling team!
We are a team of 3 professionals, searching for a new colleague. Our task is to produce the Posti Group monthly and quarterly interim financials, as well as the year-end financial statements. We are responsible for the IFRS standards application in the group, and also participate in the developments of the reporting process. This is a position that provides a visibility of the financials of the whole group, and a possibility to learn demanding end-to-end consolidation in practice with expert colleagues.
The role includes the following tasks:
- preparation of the monthly consolidated accounts, posting adjustments and validating the accounts, together with other team members
- preparation of interim financials every quarter, together with the team and Posti communications team
- participation in the financial statements’ preparation and audits
- participation in the IFRS application work, M&A cases and other projects on the team’s agenda
Here are the qualifications that help you to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or similar in finance / accounting
- 3-5 years of experience involving accounting and / or auditing
- some knowledge of IFRS consolidation principles, passion to learn much more
- good command of English language, knowledge of Finnish language is an advantage
- strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- hands-on approach, ability to dig into details without losing the big picture
- accurate and organized way of working
- curious, open mind and continuous improvement attitude
We are one of the biggest employers in Finland. The Digital transformation within Posti will give you a great opportunity to develop your own career and expertise through a wide range of tasks, development projects and training programs. We will provide you a comprehensive introduction to your role and coaching and training for your future development. We also offer Eazybreak’s culture, sport and commuting benefits and an excellent gym and group sports at our modern office in Ilmala, Helsinki, where this position is located (partly remote as long as the Covid-19 situation requires). This is a full-time permanent position.
Is this your next career move? Send your application (cover letter and CV) including your salary request by 26.10. date via Posti’s recruiting system, Workday. We will start interviewing candidates before the application period closes. In case of questions, please contact Laura Viita, Group Financial Controller, on Thu 14.10. at 8.30-9.00 or Tue 19.10. at 16-17 +358 50 4871 044.