Head of Business Development
to join our team to make a better Posti by developing our services more sustainable, customer friendly and simple.
In this role you will be working as a team leader for our business development professionals. You and your team are the owners of parcel receiving experience to home, pickup points and to businesses. Your responsibility also covers Parcel and eCommerce customer onboarding and service management, the team lead reporting to you. Our onboarding managers are taking care of our most important domestic and international customers.
You will be working in the core of the renewed Posti strategy and purpose – responsibly delivering what matters to you – on your terms. Therefore, we are looking for a true people leader who can show the direction, empower people, and build an environment of trust and positive energy.
Great possibilities of this role:
- lead a team of highly skilled and motivated business development professionals (e.g. product owners, business process owners, service/onboarding managers)
- enjoy cross-collaboration with various stakeholders (e.g. business, operations, technology, marketing, sales, service design)
- ensure that our most important clients are well served, and the onboarding of new customers runs smoothly.
- ensure our APIs and integrations possibilities for large accounts are a top notch
- provide resources, tools and coaching support for continuous improvement and ability to increase velocity in development teams
- drive innovation, new services development and uses case for new technology
You are an energetic and result oriented professional who makes things happen together with a network of professionals. You have the ability to constructively challenge our and our customers’ ways of thinking and provide new perspectives and solutions which also works in scale. Our working community is truly international. Therefore, we require fluency in Finnish & English language skills to perform in your work in the best possible way.
Would this be you?
- As an ideal candidate you are outgoing, positive, and energetic in your work
- You are known as a great people leader
- You have strong analytical and project management skills
- You have good networking skills and are easy to collaborate with
- You have an applicable university degree with exceptional results
- you have +8 years working experience in e-commerce, logistics and/or management consulting
You will be part of our Large Domestic Customers Business unit leadership team and have great colleagues. We also offer competitive benefits of a solid, big company, opportunities to grow as a professional and flexible ways of working.
For further information please contact VP, Large Domestic Customers Tommi Kässi +358 50 309 0205.
Interested? Please leave your CV & application by 06.08.2021 through Posti recruitment system. Due to summer holidays, please accept a delay in our selection process.