Internal Controls Advisor
and join the Group financial controlling team in Helsinki?
Our objective is to build a robust and meaningful internal controls environment for the Posti Group. The basics are there, but we need a professional to assist the work at all levels – from describing processes all the way to monitoring and testing the control work. This is an opportunity to create something new, developing all your professional skills.
You will have the advantage of working with all Business Groups of Posti, providing a large view over the transportation, logistics and staffing services we provide.
This is a new role, including the following tasks:
- working with the Group financial controller to develop and strengthen a control framework relevant for Posti as a company
- working with the Business groups and support functions, helping them to create process descriptions and to identify the key risks
- creating a control catalogue that makes sense and helps us to mitigate the key process risks
- creating a monitoring / testing plan and carrying out some of the testing yourself
- creating KPI’s and regular reporting of the Internal controls to the company management and Audit committee
For a successful candidate, we are looking for the following qualifications:
- 3-5 years of experience in Internal controls / process development, preferably in a listed company or audit firm
- hands-on approach, you can dig into details without losing the big picture
- curious, open mind and continuous improvement attitude
- strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- good command of English language
- Master’s degree or similar in a subject that is relevant for the position
We are one of the biggest employers in Finland. The transformation within Posti will give you a great opportunity to develop your own career and expertise through a wide range of tasks, development projects and training programs. We also offer Eazybreak culture, sport and commuting benefits and an excellent gym and group sports. This is a full-time permanent position. Work location is at Posti headquarters in Ilmala (although mostly remote as long as the Covid-19 situation requires).
Is this your next career move? Send your application (cover letter and CV) including your salary request by 10.3.2021 via Posti’s recruiting system, Workday at careers.posti.com.
More information: Laura Viita +358 50 487 1044 (hiring manager) on the 1st of March at 15-16, and on the 2nd of march at 9-10.