Quality Assurance Engineer
with test automation experience and security testing background to join our Digital Commerce unit in Parcel and eCommerce business?
Our Digital Commerce unit includes experienced developers, test engineers and other software professionals. We work in a flexible way in agile teams. As an integral part of our international team, the Quality Assurance Engineer ensures the overall quality of the system under development by analyzing requirements, designing, running and maintaining automation test suites, and reporting defects. However, manual testing is also required. In addition, the QA Engineer will identify vulnerabilities, perform security testing of different applications and services, collaborate with developers to provide them with information about application security and secure development lifecycle processes. Therefore, to succeed in this role, the candidate should have good experience with test automation frameworks and methodologies and a background in security testing.
The ideal candidate is precise, with an eye for detail, at ease with working on different projects. Since you will be working closely with internal and external colleagues with very different backgrounds, we expect strong collaboration skills. We welcome different viewpoints and therefore we are looking for someone with an open mind, the ability to take initiative, share their views and challenge opinions. You are also ready to work with diverse technologies and domains stretching from mobile to web applications, databases, back-end services.
Would this be you?
- At least a couple of years of software testing experience including functional, integration, system, regression and user acceptance testing
- Experience with REST API testing (for example Postman, SoapUI)
- Test automation skills (for example Robot Framework, Bitbar)
- Knowledge of continuous integration (for example Jenkins, CircleCI, Azure DevOps)
- Good understanding of SDLC concepts and application security testing
- Knowledge of common software vulnerabilities such as those in the OWASP Top 10
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Good initiative skills and the ability to work independently with minor supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English (Finnish knowledge is welcome)
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a large and fast-moving company with exciting and ambitious projects, good learning opportunities and skilled colleagues as your support. At Posti, you can enjoy the diverse possibilities that a large and rejuvenating company can offer. We also support mobility and cultural pursuits by providing employees Eazybreak’s cultural, sports and commuting benefits. The position is located at our modern office in Ilmala, Helsinki.
Would this be your next career move? Please send your application (cover letter and CV) including your salary request by 10th of June 2020. Note that we will start conducting interviews right away and we will make hiring decisions as soon as a suitable candidate is found. We are looking forward to hearing from you!