Quality Assurance Engineers
with API and back-end testing experience to join our Parcel and eCommerce division. We are looking for one Finnish-speaking automation QA Engineer and one with fluent English language skills.
The Parcel and eCommerce division includes experienced developers, test engineers and other software professionals. We work in agile teams and we are very flexible. As an integral part of our international team, the Quality Assurance Engineer ensures the overall quality of the system under development by analyzing requirements, designing, running and maintaining automation and regression test suites, and reporting defects. However, manual testing is also required. To succeed in this role, the candidate should have good experience with test automation frameworks and methodologies together with API and back-end testing.
The ideal candidate is precise, with an eye for detail, at ease with working on different projects. Since you will be working closely with internal and external colleagues with very different backgrounds, we expect strong collaboration skills. We are flexible and welcome different viewpoints, therefore we are looking for someone with an open mind, the ability to take initiative, share their views and challenge opinions. You are also ready to work with diverse technologies and domains stretching from mobile to web applications, APIs, databases, back-end services.
Would this be you?
- At least a couple of years of software testing experience including system, regression, E2E and user acceptance testing
- Very good knowledge of REST API testing (i.e. Postman, SoapUI)
- Experience with back-end testing
- Experience with version control systems (i.e. Git)
- Strong test automation skills (i.e. Robot Framework)
- Knowledge of continuous integration (i.e. Jenkins, CircleCI, GitHub Actions)
- Good understanding of the software development life cycle, software testing principles, processes and techniques
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Sound initiative skills and the ability to work independently with minor supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent Finnish (in addition to fluent English) is required for one of the two positions
In addition to the above mentioned skills, the following skills are welcome:
- Experience with performance testing
- Experience with Python scripting
Please send your application (cover letter and CV) including your salary request by 11 April 2021 at Posti’s career page. The position is based in Helsinki. We will start conducting interviews right away and will make hiring decisions as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Please notice that only applicants who already have a valid residence permit for working reasons in Finland (if at all required) will be considered for this position.