Senior/Chief Compliance Officer
to join our team in Helsinki?
This is what we are looking for:
- Experience of several years in establishing compliance standards as well as building and running compliance processes and controls in a group of companies conducting business in Finland, and preferably also in Sweden and/or Baltics.
- Experience in providing compliance training to various types of employees, incl white and blue collar, and making other communication to confirm the required knowledge level in the organization
- Experience in running a whistle-blower channel and conducting internal investigations
- Proven experience in reporting and discussing with the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
- Knowledge of compliance related regulation, and interest in continuous learning and foreseeing the coming trends
- Excellent initiative and organizational skills and the ability to work independently and efficiently with minor supervision
- Strong collaboration skills with various types of businesses, teams and employees
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Finnish and English (Swedish knowledge is a plus)
- Base education as a lawyer or other appropriate education
As an independent expert on one hand, and as an integral part of our control environment consisting of various contributors (like legal, finance & control, internal audit) on the other hand, Senior Compliance Officer ensures the quality of Code of Conduct and arranges the related training. As a Senior Compliance Officer, you follow-up implementation of Posti policies and upon need renew the policy structure. Senior Compliance Officer determines and follows-up the Posti compliance feedback channels, determines the appropriate investigation process, conducts investigations, and assists in determining the consequences. Senior Compliance Officer’s role is both independent and in close cooperation with the businesses, and annual plans for promoting compliance are prepared and implemented together with each business group.
As Senior Compliance Officer you get to work with various businesses and geographies across Posti Group as well as with skilled experts ensuring compliance in their specific areas (like work safety and environment). You are a contact point for Posti employees in different compliance matters (trustworthy advisor). This is why we expect you to have strong collaboration skills. We are looking for someone with an open mind, the ability to take initiative, share his/her views and challenge opinions, added with the ability to listen and learn new viewpoint.
We offer you a great opportunity to work in a large and fast-moving company with exciting and ambitious projects, continuous learning opportunities and skilled colleagues as your support. At Posti, you can enjoy the diverse possibilities that a large and rejuvenating company can offer. We also support mobility and cultural pursuits by providing employees Eazybreak’s cultural, sports and commuting benefits
Is this your next career move? Send your application (cover letter and CV) including your salary request by the close of 30 November 2020 at Posti’s recruiting system, Workday. If any questions, please contact Kaarina Ståhlberg, email firstname.lastname@example.org.